The Town and County Club Scholarship Fund
Recognizing the value of a college education to a woman’s ability to meet her personal and professional goals and to achieve financial independence, we created this scholarship fund over 18 years ago to assist Hartford-area women aged 25 or older who are actively pursuing an undergraduate college degree at a college in the Greater Hartford area. To date, over $250,000 in scholarship awards have been awarded to 114 deserving women. We take great pride in the dedication, hard work and success of these women, the majority of whom were both working and raising a family as they pursued their education.
Two scholarship recipients from the Town and County Club Fund of the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving tell moving stories of their journeys toward obtaining college degrees. Click here to see the video.
For the Town and County Club Fund Scholarship application:
- Type Town and County into search bar
- Click on scholarship name
- Below Application Instructions, click on link
- Create an Account and log onto scholarship portal
(or log on with previous username & password)
- Complete eligbility quiz
- Town and County Club Fund Scholarship application will come up
- Click on Apply
- Complete application, upload documents, and click Submit.
Deadline to apply is February, 15 2020